Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

22 Jump Street Review (2014)

Schmidt and Jenko are back in 22 Jump Street. That's right. Tatum and Hill have done it again. 22 Jump Street is one of the funniest movies of the year and definitely worth seeing. I have already seen it twice and it keeps getting better.

Channing Tatum (White House Down, 21 Jump Street) is back as Jenko, the dumb one. Jenko is a lot dumber in this movie compared to the first one. It is way funnier. Jonah Hill (This is the End, 21 Jump Street) is back as Schmidt, the smart chubby one. This time, he is more aggressive as to in the first one.

I loved this movie so much. I was crying when I first saw it, that's how funny it is. Believe me. Ice Cube is back as Captain Dickson and he gets more screen time. He is very funny and more of a bad ass.

Instead of going back to high school, this time, it's MC State college. There is a new drug and it's up to Schmidt (Hill) and Jenko (Tatum) to once again stop it from going viral. But will Schmidt and Jenko's relationship be ruined? I don't know, well I do, but I'm not going to say anything. 

You will be in for one of the funniest movies of the year and one of the best sequels to a film in a long time. It's way way better than the first one back in 2012. 

This cast works great together and I hope they keep making Jump Street movies, stay for the credits. 

I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars. What a way to kick off the Summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment